Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend with my love

Emma has been very clingy lately. Not really sure why, but she is being a total mama's girl. Which secretly... I LOVE!

Friday night we just sat around and watched movies. Which was nice. I am not really into going out, so sitting at home with the family is total bliss to me. Plus money isn't the best right now, so staying home is a lot cheaper then venturing out.


Then Saturday we got up and went to breakfast just the two of us. :-)


All in all it was a very nice weekend, and I would LOVE to redo it.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I found your blog through Angie!! How are you?? So glad I found you. Your little girls is darling and I can't wait to keep up with your through your blog.

Cassi Mae said...

Tricia!
I am glad you found me too! I am doing great. Still here in Ventura. I am getting married in 4 months to an amazing man!
I have to go to your blog and catch up. ;-)