Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wedding Jitters!

I am due to get married in 4 months. When we set the date, and started to get ready, everyone asked me if I was nervous. I always said no. Which was the total truth. Well what the heck? I am nervous now!

I need to get back into the gym (thinking tonight), and keep my regular schedule. I do NOT want to be a fat bride. The dress is hanging in my closet, and I REFUSE to get it altered till I lose at least 10 pounds. Not sure if that is possible, but I would like to to happen. Is it really realistic to want to weigh what I weighed in high school? LOL!

I also still need to get Emma's flower girl dress. This will be Emma's 3rd trip down the isle as a flower girl. She is a pro. Although she is going to be very upset she can't take the trip with us. A week without Emma... I might break down.

Ok so goals:

1. go to the gym 4 days a week (at least)
2. get Emma's dress
3. bachelorette party
4. bridal party

2 comments:

Tracey in CT said...

Does the dress from that previous wedding still fit her? Maybe you could just use that same one!

I didn't realize she wasn't going on the trip with you. I had thought that some relative was going to be her handler all week to give you a break.

Cassi Mae said...

At First Branden's mom was going to go with us and watch her for us. She however came to the conclusion her fear of water would be to great to make the trip. So, Emma will be staying with her father (if he doesn't back out), or Jett (B's mom).

I feel horrible that she can't go, but Branden is right this is our honeymoon, and I will feel like I need to focus on her rather my wedding/honeymoon. It's hard not to worry. This will be the longest I have been away from her in 3 years. :-(

That dress doesn't fit anymore. Its actually over a year old and very tight. Plus I have one kind of already picked out. I just need to take her to get fitted.