Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween is HERE!

I have to say it's one of my favorite holidays. For two reasons:
1. Last year Branden and I met, and fell in love
2. I love dressing up, decorating, and taking Emma out

Most holidays have been very lonely since Emma and I are pretty much on our own. Luckily I have had the best friends in the world who have always made us feel welcome. Halloween however, wasn't about family get togethers, so Emma and I went all out! This year is no exception. First weekend of October Branden went out and put up our lights!


I have decorated the entire inside of the house, and more to come Halloween night, and the night of our Halloween party that I will be throwing. I can't wait!

I also got Brodie's (my dog) Halloween costume in the mail today that I quickly took out and put on our office dog Koda. I can't wait to get home and put it on Bro-Bro (pictures will come soon).


Doug my boss loves to take the girls every year to get pumpkins. So here is the ones they picked out.

1 comment:

The Wach Family said...

How great that you are making fun traditions with your little princess!!