Thursday, October 23, 2008

4 MONTHS!







4 months from today I will be getting married to the love of my life!


It's funny my entire life I thought I was going to be that girl. The girl who never got married. Single, frustrated, looking for the next cat to buy to add to my collection. Sitting on my porch with a broom and hose screaming at the kids for stepping on my lawn (still could happen). Here I am engaged.

I am so lucky to have Branden in my life. He has been such an amazing friend, partner, step-dad, and soon to be HUSBAND! Although I already refer to him as my husband, it will be amazing to make it official. 4 MORE MONTHS!!!


I love you B!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Awww so sweet! I am so excited for you guys and it is great to see you so happy!

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

See you in 4 months!